|Topic||Accession #||Description Summary|
|Baldwin, John Reading "Oak Leaves," 1979-1980: Photograph||Photo Box 95 ||John Baldwin (student) reading "Oak Leaves," photo 1979 - 1980. |
|Basketball, Women's Teams of Many Years: Photographs||Photo Box 4a, File Folder #2 |
Photographs: Women's Basketball Team Photographs
- Old Basketball photos and photo reproductions circa the 1920's, 1950's, 1940 coed Athletics.
- Scott McAlpine 1993 series of team photos.
- 1978 -1979 through 1981 - 1982 team photos.
- 1985-1986, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1993 team pictures.
- Other team photographs from - mystery years?
|Dean's List News Release Collection||MC2004/170 |
Dean's List News Releases 1958-1992.
See Also: Academic Affairs; Oak Leaves 14 January 1965 p.4; 1 April 1965 p.3
|Financial Affairs: Reports||MU2012/99 ||Confidential and other reports from the Office of Steve Shumaker, Business Manager of Manchester College [1984 - 1994]. Some reports from 1993. Reports include but are not limited to:|
- April 1984, 1985, 1986 - Annual Report of the Treasurer and Business Manager to the President of Manchester College - DRAFT with handwritten notes.
- 5 September 1984 - Total cost of electric from 7-1-1983 to 6-30-1984 and average cost per K.W.H.
- 11 March 1983 - Physical Plant Report with handwritten notes.
|Nappanee College: Proposal||MC General File: Nappanee ||A history beind the proposal to start a German Baptist college in Nappanee, Indiana (1895). The birth of the Manchester Colelge seal. |
|Students in Class: Photographs||Photo Box 92: Students in Class |
A large assortment of images of students and faculty in class. A partial listing is included on the information page.
|Union Program Council: Photo Board, 1979-1980||MC2004/650 |
Manchester College Union Program Council 1979-1980.
|Values, Ideas, and Arts||MC2002/278h |
Values, Ideas, and Arts records:
|Young, Jean Childs Receives Honorary Doctoral Degree: Photograph||MC2010/85 |
Photographs of Jean Childs Young receiving an honorary degree from Manchester College during Commencement (1979-1980).See also: MC2007/35, Alumni Box 187,
|Young, Jean Childs: Materials and Photographs||MC2007/35 |
Materials and photographs related to Jean Childs Young: 1953 May Day Queen, Manchester College alumna, 1954, wife of Andrew Young (married June 1954), and Manchester College honorary doctorate recipient.