Full Listing > Search results for "Honors Course: Proposals:"Click on the accession's accession number to see the full accession's information.
|Topic||Accession #||Description Summary|
|Academic Policies||MC2003/131 |
An assortment of materials including but not limited to:
- Faculty meeting minutes 23 November 1920 - 6 November 1923.
- Edward Kintner's faculty meeting notes,15 December 1925
- Special requests by students, 1968.
- Assortment of materials [circa 1956 - 1978] that include:
- Changes within the Mathematics Department, 1978.
- Credit Hours produced by Faculty Fall 1984 through Fall 1986.
- Manchester College Analysis of Key Data including Student-Faculty ratio 1969-70 through 1984-1985.
- Cost/Revenue study letter for the Department of Home Economics, 1987, Accounting and Secretarial studies (Office Administration).
- New secondary education patterns related to state teacher certification requirements.
- Journalism teaching minor and teaching major requirements
- Pass/Fail Policy review 1973 and 1974.
- "The Manchester Plan, An Academic Program for the '70's."
- "Educational Frontiers Committee."
|Academic Policies Committee: Minutes 2002 - 2004||MC2006/30 |
- Academic Policies Committee Minutes, Fall 2002 - Spring 2004.
- Teacher Education Committee Minutes, Fall 1999 - Spring 2001.
- Department of Education Minutes, Fall 1999 - Spring 2002 and Fall 2002 - Spring 2004.
- Institutional Report in preparation for NCATE/IPSB visit November 2004 and Exhibits for NCATE/IPSB Visit, November 2004.
- Field Biology, Biol 110, Koinonia Environmental and Retreat Center and Programs.
- Analysis of MC's Teacher Education Goals using Student Teaching Evaluations, 2003 - 2004.
- Teacher Education Ad-Hoc NCATE Minutes.
- Teacher Education Department of Education Minutes from 1993 forward.
- Teacher Education Schools Available for Field Experiences.
- Education Budget, Budget Planning and Budget Reports.
- Board of Examiners Report, NCATE, Accreditation Visit to Manchester College, November 2004.
- Teacher Education Program Policy Handbook.
- Military Order of the Purple Heart Award, January, 1984.
- Indiana Board of Examiners, September, 1989.
|Academic Policies, Faculty Minutes, Kintner: Education and Professional Programs Division ||MC2003/131 file#3 |
Academic Policies: 1920-1925.
Minutes of faculty meetings where policies regarding tardiness, absences, grading, credit hours, credit points, and incompletes were discussed. Dated 23 November 1920-6 November 1923.
Edward Kintner's handwritten notes from faculty meeting when he was faculty secretary, dated 15 December 1925.
Many other materials
Materials for accreditation 1992.
|Accreditation: Student Assessment 1992||MC2003/347 |
Accreditation Materials, 1992 including:
- Educational Facilities Revenue Bonds–Manchester College Project
- Proposed Campus Plan
- Student Housing Evaluation
- Energy Use Statistics
|General Education Requirements: NCA Materials, 1992 ||2003/347 |
North Central Accreditation Materials, 1992 - 24 files.
|Honors Course: Proposals ||MC General File: Honors Course Proposals ||"A Call for Proposals, Honors Courses for 1999 - 2000," page with guidelines for submission. |