1. Church Relations - objectives, resources, premise, controller, when, steps to implement, timetables. This two page plan has no date.
2. Newspaper article 1984 reporting that Rock Run Church of the Brethren will observe Manchester College Sunday. Dr. Stanley K. Beery, associate professor mathematics will deliver morning message and share news about the college.
3. Copies of leaflet by David F. McFadden Ph.D, Vice President for Enrollment Management and 1982 graduate of MC. No date on leaflet. The title, "Manchester College Brethren Affiliation."
4. President William P. Robinson leaflet published for Christian College Sunday as Manchester College concluded the 100th birthday celebration. The tile, "Manchester College, Our Mission is Worthy." (note: Christian College Sunday)
4. Two versions of Manchester College, "A Brethren Mission in the 90s" with two reports about COB congregational giving to the College and the number of congregations giving to the school from a) South/Central Indiana District, b) Northern Ohio District. (note: Christian College Day)
5. Two versions of a flier written by Trustees, Peter Kaltenbaugh, Jr. to the Northern Ohio District of the COB and by Gerald Studebaker, Southern Ohio District of the COB. These fliers have reports of congregational giving for 1995.
6. Photograph - 6th Grade Visitors to M.C. from Anderson Church of the Brethren 1977-78.
7. "Partners in Mission" flyer, no date, asking for the churches give money to Manchester College.
8. Convocation 27 September 2004, "Kernals about the COB: Manchester College and the Church of the Brethren."
9. Undated leaflet/brochure, "Manchester College, Students in Ministry." Closing quote:
"At Manchester College there are a whole lot of young adults who are actively and self-consciously being the Church - now! And that's important for the Church of the Brethren to know!"
10. "Accent on Manchester," "The Church Needs Manchester College, Manchester College Needs The Church," brochure asking the churches to allocate funds to Manchester College, circa 1967. Brochure found in the Archives' stacks within materials collected by Ferne Baldwin and added to MC2009/151 on 18 November 2010 by Jeanine Wine.
MC2008/203h: "MCO, Manchester Congregational Outreach," brochure located in the MC General File: Congregational Outreach.