Various types of scholarship announcements, large formatted checks and names of recipients from Academic Year 1995 - 1996, newsclippings. Scholarship Information Assortment.
1. Student Fellowships and Awards: A Resource Guide for Manchester College Studetns, 1999 - 2000, Prepared by the Office of Academic Affairs.
2. Max Allen Art Scholarship, student recipient 1982-83, Elizabeth A. Starcher.
3. Holl Scholarship, 1994 recipient, Lee Ann Davies.
4. T. Quentin Evans Scholarship, announcement.
5. Good Memorial Scholarship Fund announcement.
6. Martin Luther King, Jr., Memorial Scholarship announcement.
7. Merit Scholarship statistics and information about Special Interest Merit Scholarships.
8. Oscar W., and Etha Neher Memorial Scholarship, 1984-85 recipient, William E. Snyder.
9. Rose Scholarship announcement.
10. Rufle Scholarship, 1968 recipient, Connie Conrad.
11. Tackitt Memorial Scholarship, 1968 recipient Donna Meek.
12. Allen C. Deeter BCA Scholarship Fund announcement.
13. Miscellaneous and unsorted materials. Needs Work.
14. High School scholarship recipients, including Honors Scholarships recipients, and the Presidential Scholarship Recipients, and a program for reception held by President & Mrs. WIlliam P. Robinson for recipients.
15. Honors Program Certificate of Admission, in recognition of academic distinction in high school and commitment to Honors Study at Manchester College (1995-1996 school year awardees and enlargement of a Honors Fellowship check).
16. Dean's Honorary High School awards.
17. Manchester College Students and High School Students attending Manchester who were recipients of various outside awards: National Merit Scholarship, IHEA, Lindower Memorial, Oppenheim Foundation Music Scholarships (1968), Post Graduate, Truman Scholarship Runner-Up, Multicultural Leadership Awards Scholarship, Tri Cappa Sorority.
18. National Merit Scholarship information and recipients.
19. Dean's Scholarship awards for Academic year 1995 - 1996, some newsclippings.
For more material on scholarships, see: Manchester College Bulletin March 1951 p.4; March 1952 p.1; May 1952 p.2; Photo Box 79.