Postcards with pictures of the fountains, a copy of an article from North Manchester Journal (1 August 1912), and an information sheet compiled by the archivist.
Date of Accession
Bio History Note
The original fountain, sometimes called the Alumni Fountain, was a present to the College from the Alumni Association. It was dedicated on August 2, 1912, and was located in front of and midway between Bumgerdner Hall and the Bible School building.
The first fountain, was removed because of the construction of the Administration Building in which Bumgerdner Hall and the Bible School building were joined. The dedication of the Administration building was in January of 1921. A new fountain was built to the north, in the back of the Ad Building. This fountain was built as a gift of the class of 1924
Date of Accession: Unknown.
Description prepared 27 September 2002 by Sara L. Smith and last updated 17 November 2009 by Jeanine Wine.