Full listing > Accession Brethren People File: Zimmerman, Jean
|Accession #||Brethren People File: Zimmerman, Jean|
|Topic||Zimmerman, Jean, |
|Keywords||Alumna, Faculty/Staff, Activist, |
|Title||Zimmerman, Jean: Brethren People|
|Location||Brethren People File: Zimmerman, Jean|
|Citation||Zimmerman, Jean: Brethren People, Brethren People File: Zimmerman, Jean, Archives and Brethren Historical Collection, Funderburg Library, Manchester College, North Manchester, Indiana.|
|Access||Researchers are responsible for determining copyright status of archived materials where this is relevant to their intended use of the materials.|
|Scope and Content|
Material related to Jean Warstler Zimmerman, Manchester College alumna, 1964:
- "Jean Zimmerman Lives a Vision," by Steve Simmons, May 1979 Messenger.
- The Brethren Peace Fellowship of the Atlantic Northeast District presented its seventh Brethren Peacemeaker of the Year Award to Jean Warstler Zimmerman...."
- News Journal, 1987, "Nursery School Children and Parents Share Evening."
- "Jean Warstler Zimmerman, convicted of trespassing after a peace witness at the Rocky Flats, Colo., nuclear weapons plant....."
- Statement written by Jean Warstler Zimmerman for the Rocky Flats Truth Force Rally, 27 May 1978.
- 1987 News Journal, "Church Sets Drama....'What's A Woman to Do?'"
- 1978 Mother's Day Prayer By A Mother, Jean Warstler Zimmerman.
- Funeral card in memory of Jean Warstler Zimmerman, 1 October 1941 - 25 October 1996.
- 1996 memorial service for Jean Warstler Zimmerman, from Manchester Church of the Brethren, "Rooted in Community We Celebrate the Life of Jean Warstler Zimmerman,"
|Date of Accession||Unknown|