Posters for Public Programs / Artist Lecture Series / Cinema Series / Manchester College Department of Music Special Performances and Masterclasses:
. MC2010/52a: The Children's Theatre Company, Minneapolis, Minnesota, National Tour of "Raggedy Ann & Andy," November 1989, Cordier Auditorium, part of the 1989-90 Artist/Lecture Series.
2. MC2010/52b: Undated poster for "The Mantovani Orchestra," featuring Mac Frampton, Pianist, Cordier Auditorium.
3. MC2010/52C: Calendar for the 25th Season Spectacular of the Artist/Lecture Series 1987-1988.
4. MC2010/52d: The Ohio Chamber Orchestra, part of the 1989-1990 Artist/Lecture Series, February 1990.
5. MC2010/52e: John S. Patterson, "The Dream Keeper Speaks: The World of Langston Hughes," 1989-90 Artist/ Lecture Series, September 1989.
6. MC2010/52f: Calendar for the 1989-1990 Artist Lecture Series.
7. MC2010/52g: The Acting Company presents "The Two Gentlemen of Verona," by William Shakespeare, November 1990.
8. MC2010/52h: Calendar for the 1990 - 1991 Bright Lights at Manchester College, Artist Lecture Series.
9. MC2010/52i: The Ethnic Dance Theatre, part of Bright Lights at Manchester College, Artist Lecture Series, October 1990.
10. MC2010/52j: Joe Clark, author, part of Bright Lights at Manchester College, Artist Lecture Series, April 1991.
11. MC2010/52k: Dr. Eugene Enrico, Musica Transalpina, Manchester College Artist Series.
12. MC2010/52L: "Red Hot and Cole," The Broadway Singers, 1992 - 1993 Public Program Series.
13. MC2010/52m: "First International Glasnost Ballet Festival 1991-1992," November 1991, Cordier Auditorium.
14. MC2010/52n: Allen Bennett, lyric tenor and Gabriel Dobner, pianist, in recital, presented by the Department of Music, April, 1992.
15. MC2010/52o: The Notre Dame String Trio, Mancheser College Public Program Series, April 1992.
16. MC2010/52p: Eui-kyung Erica ohm, pianist in recital and masterclass, presented by the Manchester College Department of Music.
17. MC2010/52q: Dennis Hayes, organizer of the 1990 Earth Day Events, 1992 - 1993 Public Program Series, April 1993.
18. MC2010/52r: The Prism Quartet, Manchester College Public Program, November 1993.
19. MC2010/52s: The Mikado, a Manchester College Public Program, April 1994.
20. MC2010/52t: "The Voice KCMO of the Prairie," by John Olive, May 1994, Cordier Auditorium.
21. MC2010/52u: Calendar for Manchester College Public Program and Cineam Series 1994 -1995.