Full listing > Accession Faculty/Staff Boxes: Eberly, William
|Accession #||Faculty/Staff Boxes: Eberly, William |
|Topic||Eberly, William, |
|Keywords||Faculty Staff, Alumni, Alumnus, |
|Location||Faculty/Staff Boxes 46-48|
|Citation||Bill Eberly, Faculty/Staff Boxes: Eberly, William , Archives and Brethren Historical Collection, Funderburg Library, Manchester College, North Manchester, Indiana.|
|Access||Researchers are responsible for determining copyright status of archived materials where this is relevant to their intended use of the materials.|
|Scope and Content|
Dr. William Eberly:
- Material regarding Bill Eberly, Natural Sciences, Biology.
- "History of the Phosphate Detergent Ban in Indiana," William R. Eberly, Manchester College.
- "Environmental Education, The Big Picture," Dr. WIlliam Eberly, Manchester College, June 1991.
- List of Professor William Eberly's publications.
- Obituary for Dr. Eberly, MC Class of 1948.
|Date of Accession||Unknown|