|Scope and Content|
1. "A Stim-You-Lus Book, for Freshman English Composition," prepared by Fred R. Conkling, English Department, Manchester College, (c) 1937 by Fred R. Conkling.
2. One negative of fountain and building behind it.
3. "Acorn, 1941," Memorial Edition dedicated to President Otho Winger. A very interesting book filled with quotations, essays and vignettes about student life.
4. College Women's Club Treasurer's Book: 1959 - 1979. Account book and lists of membership.
5. File Folder:
- Board of Trustees: Committee on Academic Affairs:
- Promotions, Academic Tenure, Sabbatical Leaves, 1987 - 1988.
- Developments in the Academic Program, 1986-1987.
- Academic Program, 1985-1986.
- Report of the Director, Graduate Studies, Academic Year, 1985-1986.
- Report on Developments in the Academic Program, Academic year 1984-1985.
- Recommendations on Promotions, Academic Tenure and Leaves-of-Absence, 1984-1985...and 1985-1986?
- Report on Graduate Studies, Academic Year 1984-1985 and 1983-1984?
- Report on Developments in the Academic Program, Academic year 1983-1984 or 1984-1985?
- Manchester College Board of Trustees, Committee on Academic Affairs, 27 April 1984, and 23 May 1980, Agenda.
- Committee on Academic Affairs, Board of Trustees, Agenda for Executive Session, 20 April 1979 and minutes, ending with Recommendations on Promotions, Academic Tenure and Leaves of Absence, 1979 and 1980.
- Committee of Academic Affairs, Report on the Academic Program, 20 April 1979 from the Office of the Dean.
- Committee on Academic Affairs (Board of Trustees) Minutes, 25 April 1975.
- 23 April 1976 Report to the Committee on Academic Affairs (from the Curriculum Review Corrdinating Committee?), draft and final copy?
- Memo from the Office of the President 27 April 1977 to the Faculty and Administrative Staff regarding the Meeting of the Board of Trustees on 22-23 April 1977. A report.
- Agenda - Committee on Academic Affairs, 26 April 1974.
- 23 April 1976 report to the Committee on Academic Affairs - draft.
- Recommendation to the President Regarding Revision of Provisions for Tenure, 1975?
- Committee on Academic Affairs, 26 April 1974, Agenda, 1) Report on Graduate Program. 2) Report on Associate of Arts Degree, Patterns. 3) Reprot on Evaluation of Program Project.
- Committee on Academic Affairs (Board of Trustees) Minutes 21 April 1972., including recommendations for promotions, sabbatical and leaves of absence for 1972-1973.
6. File Folder:
Newspaper article, "Spartans Split." 25 April 1983 from the News Journal, with mention of Jim Coplen, Mark Bechman and Mick Burton and Mark Weides.
Memo 9 February 1987 regarding Stephen Foster Songs.
Faculty Emeriti Policies, 13 April 1987.
Letter to L. W. Shultz from The Indiana Council of Christian Education, 1941.
5 March 1987 Memo from David Eiler regarding a petition concerning faculty participation in the process of selecting a new Dean of Academic Affairs.
11 March 1987 Memo to Preident Robinson from William Eberly representing the consensus of the members of the Division of Natural Science in response to a ptition developed by the Humanities Division and presented a few days earlier.
Committee Assignments 1992-1993.
Education 599 Master's Project.
1983 Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association College Retirement Equities Fund, Notice to Annuity Owners. TIAA and CREF.
Summary sheet describing Manchester College and meant to be of help to all individuals counseling students wanting to enter or transfer to Manchester College.
|Bio History Note|
Jeanine Wine and Ferne Baldwin discussed the dispersion of some of the objects in this collection and determined the following:
5 books were sent to the Brethren Historical Library and Archives (BHLA) in Elgin, Illinois, for possible inclusion in their collection. Jeanine Wine gave these books to Josh ?Brockway / Brackway? on 6 October 2011 who would transport them to Elgin.
- Two books belonging to Harold Row (in Russian).
- Three books in Russian / Polish / English translation with Russian or Polish content. The books dealt with Religious, Theological and Art issues.
- One book focused on rebuilt Polish churches, 1947 - 1966?
- One book was a picture book about the head of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- One book with English translation was from a religious organization and might have been written in Russian?
Two books (the same publication) about icons were given to Mrs. Glade for her personal library.
One book on Russian art was given to Jeanine Wine for her personal library.