MC2011/235 a- located in Large Box 26b
1. Booklet about Tall Oaks, a history from March, 1970 - March, 1995. "A Short History of Tall Oaks Celebrating 25 Years of Tradition as President's Residence at Manchester College," by Patricia Kennedy Helman.
2. Memo from David Yeatter, Treasurer and Business Manager to President A. Blair Helman dated 23 March 1970. An up to date financial report on the building and furnishing of Tall Oaks.
3. Memo from President Helman to David Yeatter dated 31 January 1969 talking about a check received from John D. Rockefeller 3rd as a gift to the President's Residence.
4. Photographs of architect's drawing and plans for the home.
5. Evaluation of the painting by J. P. Marsh that was a gift to the President's Residence from the Peabody Estate. Evaluation by Max Allen along with photograph of the painting.
MC2011/235b is located in MC General File: Faculty/Staff, along with files on the Manchester College Presidents
1. 2003-2004 Manchester Philanthropy magazine, excerpt, "The Marden Years: Reflections upon a most remarkable presidency."
2. Article from North Manchester News Journal, 1 December 2004, "Sense of Self Becomes Parker Marden's Legacy."
3. Invitation from President Jo Young Switzer to A. Blair Helman and Pat Helman to attend President Jo's inauguration installation service.
4. Photocopy from the MEMO, 7 February 2006 with Presidet Jo Young Switzer and A. Blair Helman looking over a scrapbook presented to Kay Batdorf.
5. Note to A. Blair Helman from President Jo Young Switzer about a book that the Council of Independent Colleges published for its 50th anniversary. Photocopy of A. Blair's response.
6. Unsigned letter to Dr. Jo Young Switzer from A. Blair Helman congratulating her upon becoming the 14th president of Manchester College.
7. Biographical article about Parker Marden.
8. Newspaper articles about Jo Young Switzer assuming presidency following Parker Marden.
9. "A Time for Celebration," a booklet elebrating the inauguration of Jo Young Switzer.