Photographs, contact sheets and negatives for the purposes of Media and Public Relations. January 1998 - May 2002. These images were out of order within the collection and the subject and/or date could not be determined. They form a miscellaneous group that falls somewhere within this general time period:
1. Basketball team group photograph found in February 2000 folder, but this might not be correct information. More research is needed to verify.
2 a, b, c. Alumni photographs Class of 1947,1942 and 1952. A date on the back of the Class of 1942 photograph indicates the picture was taken 23 May 1992 by Scott McAlpine...but, this 1992 date does not fall within the timeframe of this collection.
3. Hall of Fame induction photograph from November 2000? folder. Jeff Kock is in a striped shirt in the middle row.
4. Perhaps picture from the production of "Kiss Me Kate" from the May 2001 folder.
5. Gib Foster. This picture was placed in large Faculty/Staff photograph boxes in alphabethical order.
6. Photograph found in November 2000 folder of a man (possibly a speaker) at a reception with students.
7. Contact sheet found in August 2000 folder of a man and woman. Perhaps these were donors or alumni?
8. Rides and slides in a carnival-like environment found in the April 2000 folder.
9. Negative of what might be a computer lab from October 1999 folder.
10. Contact sheet wtih Dr. Niswander and other men in a group photograph dated 20 May 2001. Other pictures of students playing band instruments. Images of the graduation procession to the PERC. This might be graduation 2001.
11 and 12 - Pictures from 1997 or 1998 Homecoming. One nice shot of football team in a huddle. The other is of students and alumni watching the football game in the bleachers.
13. 1997 or 1998 Homecoming football picture in color
14. President Parker Marden and David McFadden shaking hands from August 1999 folder. Negative strip with Parker Marden and David McFadden and others on Administration Building steps.
15. Students at some type of reception in the Administration Building with international flags.
16. 5 negative strips from June 1999 folder. Color pictures of student and campus and classroom scenes.