Full listing > Accession Photograph Box 24
|Accession #||Photograph Box 24 |
|Topic||Athletic Department: Photographs|
|Keywords||Sports, Physical Education, |
|Title||Photographs: Athletic, Physical Culture and Physical Education:|
|Location||Photograph Box 24 |
|Citation||Photographs: Athletic, Physical Culture and Physical Education:, Photograph Box 24 , Archives and Brethren Historical Collection, Funderburg Library, Manchester College, North Manchester, Indiana.|
|Access||Researchers are responsible for determining copyright status of archived materials where this is relevant to their intended use of the materials.|
|Provenance||Unknown, in Archives prior to April 2006|
|Scope and Content|
Athletics, Physical Culture and Physical Education:
- Postcards and photographs circa 1915 showing "Girls Physical Culture" with Professor Sadie Stutsman Wampler. Also included in this 1915 shot:
- Marie Kendall Hoover
- Ruth Holl
- Miriam Garver
- Circa 1915 image of men doing athletics on a field.
- Great picture of bag or sack races, perhaps at Camp Mack. One man is caught jumping in the air. Circa the 1940's or 1950's...see car in background.
- Volleyball circa the 1950's.
- Powderpuff football.
- Rusty McGill, Men's Basketball, and scoreboard, Home 94, Guests 74.
- Lindsy Windmiller playing ping-pong (snapshot) and icing (?) knee.
- Two students playing ping-pong.
- Bill Berens, Brad Mick, Dave Gant, marina Ebinger and Todd Darras after Intramural Volleyball, Aurora 1992 photograph.
- Photo of crowds filling bleachers on the court during a game. President Helman is in the lower left, first row. The coach has hands in the air and people are animated.
- Athletics Trainers circa 1987?
- Deb Moore, Louis Desenberg, Rebecca Coop, Andrea Weed, Dave Bunde, Jon Price, Anita Bowman, Karen Shaw, Jose Madrigal, Greg Badry, Teresa Mullins, Jenni Shively, Mark Huntington.
- Group Exercises in PERC.
- Dr. Mark Huntington and student athletic trainers 1984 - 1985 and 1987.
- Weights and benches, including but not limited to the following individuals:
- Rick Overfield, 1976 - 1977
- 1983 - 1984 students
|Date of Accession||Unknown|
|Archivist Note||Description prepared by Jeanine Wine 23 September 2010.|