|Topic||Accession #||Description Summary|
|Academic Affairs||MC2010/2 ||Materials from the Office of Academic Affairs transferred to the Archives February 2010. |
|Academic Affairs||MC2004/503 ||Enrollment Guide Collection. |
|Academic Affairs||MC2010/45 a-i ||Summer and spring terms, evening classes, introduction to computers, driver training, newspaper articles, news releases, academic standard requirements for academic progress, probation and disqualification (1990). |
Cora Wise Helman's "Report of the Registrar," 1922-1947.
|Academic Affairs: Middle Managers||MC2003/348 ||Middle managers: Agendas and minutes for meetings of middle managers, 2001-2002. |
|Academic Policies||MC2003/131 |
An assortment of materials including but not limited to:
- Faculty meeting minutes 23 November 1920 - 6 November 1923.
- Edward Kintner's faculty meeting notes,15 December 1925
- Special requests by students, 1968.
- Assortment of materials [circa 1956 - 1978] that include:
- Changes within the Mathematics Department, 1978.
- Credit Hours produced by Faculty Fall 1984 through Fall 1986.
- Manchester College Analysis of Key Data including Student-Faculty ratio 1969-70 through 1984-1985.
- Cost/Revenue study letter for the Department of Home Economics, 1987, Accounting and Secretarial studies (Office Administration).
- New secondary education patterns related to state teacher certification requirements.
- Journalism teaching minor and teaching major requirements
- Pass/Fail Policy review 1973 and 1974.
- "The Manchester Plan, An Academic Program for the '70's."
- "Educational Frontiers Committee."
|Class Schedules||MC2004/502 ||Class schedules from 1928-2003. |
|Conscientious Objectors: Civilian Public Service Interviews||MC2012/33 |
Photographs, periodicals, correspondence, audio recordings, video and VHS recordings of Manchester College students who, as conscientious objectors, served in Civilian Public Service projects during WWII.
|Ikenberry Hall Photographs||Photo Box 106, Buildings, Ikenberry Hall |
An assortment of photographs of Ikenberry Hall and the gentlemen who resided there.
|King, Dr. Martin Luther: DVD, Tribute||MC2007/117 |
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: DVD, "Tribute to a King."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. made his last speech on a college campus here at Manchester College. This DVD examines the effects that it had.
|Photographs: Identified photographs of Faculty / Staff / Student / Friends||MC2010/88 |
An assortment of identified photographs of Faculty, Staff, Students and Friends that span many years. See Scope and Content for names.
|Public Relations: Photographs, Negatives and Visual Media||MU2012/119 ||Photographs, negatives and other forms of visual media from Public Relations that came from the Administration Building during the office moves of 2012. These pictures are mainly from 1993. |
|Public Relations: Photographs, Negatives and Visual Media||MU2012/122 ||Visual media from Public Relations that came from the Administration Building during the office moves of 2012. Reunion pictures of alumni from Class years of 1928 through the early 1990's. Negatives from reunions circa 2000. Photographs from reunions taking place in 2004. |
|Sabbatical: Requests and Reports ||MC2004/733 ||Sabbatical requests & reports. |
|Scholarships: Names and Location||MU2012/117 File Folders #51, #52, #53, #54, #55, #56, #57, #58, #59, #60, #61, #62 |
Information about scholarships (1.) Awarded by Manchester College and (2.) Non-Manchester College related scholarships given to Manchester College students/alumni.
|Waggy, Sherwood and Streator, Jim: Photograph||Faculty Photo Box 166b ||Manchester College alumnus, Sherwood Waggy, in photo with James Streator. |