Manchester University Office of Academic Affairs

Academic Information for Faculty

Areas of Study
Areas of study, departmental information, majors/minors

APC Forms 
Change of course forms, new course forms, temporary course forms

Assessment at Manchester University
*Off-campus users must enter a valid MU user name (e.g., MU\username) and password to access this page.

Committee Pages

Copyright Policy

Faculty & Staff home page

Faculty Pages
Faculty home pages

Faculty Publications

Field Trip E-Form

Office of the Registrar
Schedule of Classes, Academic Calendar, Exam Schedule

Student Absences: Field Trips and Sporting Events

Student Research Symposium
Call for proposals

Other Links
Study Abroad
Success Center

Student and Prospective Student Complaints
The Commission for Higher Education is responsible for responding to formal complaints against public, independent non-profit and proprietary institutions of higher education in Indiana. While the Commission has limited authority over colleges and universities, and cannot offer legal advice or initiate civil court cases, Commission staff will review submitted complaints and work with student complainants and institutions. Submit a complaint online through the Indiana Commission for Higher Education.

Office of Academic Affairs


Jeffrey R. Breese
Vice President and Dean for Academic Affairs

Connect with MU Connect with MU Connect with MU Connect with MU Connect with MU

© 2013 Manchester University
604 E. College Ave.
North Manchester, IN 46962