The Office of Financial Services provides services to students in the handling of their personal financial affairs (see listing, below). In addition, the Office of Financial Services is responsible for payroll, disbursements, and maintaining the institution's financial records.
- Check Cashing (Must show Univeristy ID. Max limit of $400)
- Money Orders ($.50 each)
- Student Payroll Processing (Paychecks will be in student mailboxes on the 15th and the last day of the month, or the previous business day.)
- Photo ID Cards ($25 fee for replacement for lost or broken cards)
- Jan Term Payments
- Pay in-person in the Business Office with cash, check, or credit/debit card. Please provide the student name, trip location and the professor.
- Mail a check to:
604 E College Ave
North Manchester, IN 46962
- Include the student’s name, trip location and professor on the memo line
- Call 260-982-5399 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm to make a credit card payment over the phone. Please provide the payment amount, student’s name, trip location and the professor.
- Please make all checks payable to Manchester University.
The Office of Financial Services is located in the Business Office on the first floor of the Administration Building in rooms 121 and 125. Regular hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For matters regarding tuition payments and financial aid, please visit Student Financial Services.