Shared Funding Internship Program
What could you accomplish with an intern for $5.00 an hour?
With generous support from Lilly Endowment, Inc., Manchester University co-sponsors 11 internships each summer. Any Indiana employer is eligible to participate in the program. Applications for summer 2013 internships are due November 16, 2012.
Highlights of the Program
- Ten-week summer internship program
- $4000 split between Manchester University and employer partner
- Support from the internship coordinator at Manchester University
- Intern payroll managed by Manchester University
- College students energize your workplace with enthusiasm and ideas
- Student interns attend professional skills workshops
- Low cost, high quality summer help provides your company with an opportunity to accomplish short-term projects effectively
Contact Career Services by phone at 260-982-5242 or by email for more details on the program.
Download and submit the application no later than November 16, 2012.