Post a Job
Manchester University is a selective university with high admission standards, outstanding faculty, and a demanding curriculum. When you interview students from Manchester University for internships of full-time jobs, you can be assured that you will select from among the best and brightest students in the state of Indiana. We graduate students of tremendous ability, who have personal integrity, and who will be well prepared to make significant contributions to any business or organization.
As a result of their liberal arts education, Manchester graduates develop important skills in critical thinking, problem solving, and effective communication (verbal and written) . The university's commitment to diversity fosters students' abilities to work with and respect people different from themselves. In our small university environment, Manchester students have numerous opportunities to develop significant leadership and teamwork skills.
Post a Job or Internship Opening with Career Services
To help you fill your full-time, part-time, internship, and summer positions, we offer a free job listing service through Spartan Jobs. Follow the simple steps below to register and post a job on the site. Students and Alumni review these job postings and, if interested in a position listed, they contact you directly. If you have any questions regarding the Spartan Jobs system, please contact us at 260-982-5242 or email.
- Click on the Spartan Jobs logo (top right), review the user agreement and enter the site
- If you are already registered, log-in
- If you are not registered, create an account (select “Register and Post Local Job” for immediate password access)
- From the home page, click "jobs" on the top menu bar
- Click on ADD NEW button on the next screen page
- Enter your job and or internship and click submit.
Hints for Getting Response to Your Posting
- Create a comprehensive job description
- Clearly define the job responsibilities, identify skills that are needed and describe the work environment
- Consider opening the job to the widest range of majors. All of our majors are grounded in the liberal arts which develops strong communication, interpersonal, analytical thinking, problem solving skills and other sought after abilities.
- Pay ranges may sometimes enhance responses
- A list of benefits can entice response