The primary purpose of the Office of Career Services is to aid individuals in formulating, evaluating, and implementing work and life goals.
Faculty & Staff Services
Office of Career Services: Career Guide
The Office of Career Services offers a variety of services for faculty and staff. Confidentially is first and foremost as we assist any faculty or staff member with job search skills. There is never a fee for use of the office services or resources.
- Career Changes: Assess how your interests, personality and values relate to career choices
- Job Search: Utilize Spartan Jobs, job fairs, job search advice, resume or CV reviews and mock interviews
- Graduate School: Advice and review of essays and personal statements
For Your Department
- Don't Cancel Class! Invite career services staff present when you're not in class
- Workshops for academic clubs and organizations
- Support for career-related assignments
- Tips for Reference Letters
- Ethical and Legal Standards
Office of Career Services
604 E. College Avenue
North Manchester, IN 46962
Phone: (260) 982 - 5242
Fax: (260) 982 - 5408
Located: Union, 2nd Floor
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For discretionary purposes, faculty and staff can also arrange special appointments with OCS career staff during evenings or weekends.