If you are interested in majoring in Chemistry, print out, or pick
up the Chemistry major brochure in Career Services and check out the Chemistry course in the Univeristy Catalog or the Chemistry Department website.
Professional Chemistry Organizations:
Chemistry Job Search Websites:
- Chemistry.org - A website from the American Chemical Society featuring job postings, membership groups, featured articles. Use the "Career Center" for help and advice.
- Chem Jobs - welcome to the web's leading job vacancy site for chemists, biochemists, pharmaceutical scientists and chemical engineers.
- Talent Made Here - a comprehensive website for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics majors in Northeastern Indiana
- ScienceJobs - this website is an excellent place to look for biology and chemistry related jobs in the U.S. and globally. It is backed by a partnerships with New Scientist, Cell, ChemWeb.com, and BioMedNet.
- JYI Science Career Center-The SCC currently provides up-to-date information about science career areas and includes statistics, interviews, and feature articles pertaining to careers in academia, science communication, industry, teaching, and the government.
- MedicalWorkers.com -
Uses the Internet and other custom databases to contact top medical candidates. We keep our candidate resume database up-to-date. We strive to keep you informed about medical recruiting market trends and industry changes.