Where is all your money going?
Saving and Investing
Plan for a prosperous future.
The average college student has $4,100 in credit card debt. Take control of your credit situation.
Having a good credit score can save you a lot of money in the long run, especially on larger purchases like automobiles and houses.
Your score will range from 300-850 and is based on the following factors:
- 35% - Payment history - Goes back seven years
- 30% - Debt - How much of your limit do you owe?
- 15% - Length of credit history - Ideally an established, consistent history
- 10% - New Credit - Includes recently opened accounts and credit inquiries
- 10% - Type of Credit - What kinds of credit have you used?
The average college student graduates with $20,000 in student loans.