Housing Renewal Dates

Housing Renewal for the 2013-2014 academic year will take place April 17th from 1:30 to 8 p.m. in the Upper Union. Before you sign up for housing, click here to fill out your meal plan and other important information. 

This form MUST be completed before you are eligible to sign up for housing.

Students who fail to do this will have to leave their place in line to fill out the paperwork and start again at the back of the housing line.


Times you should note:

1:30-2:30 p.m.
2:30-3:30 p.m.
Seniors and East Street
3:30-4:30 p.m.
Displaced Students
6:00-7:00 p.m.
7:00-8:00 p.m.
Across Campus


Squatters - Residents who are currently living in a room that's not on a first-year floor and would like to "squat" - or claim the same room for the following year.

Seniors - Anyone who has 92+ hours of completed credits as of the beginning of the fall semester.

East Street - East St apartments house four people per apartment. Bedroom furniture is provided for the residents, but all common area furniture will be provided by the residents. Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores may sign-up for housing in East Street apartments during the 2:30-3:30 timeslot. They will be separated into three separate lines, grouped by class. Seniors will have first choice, followed by juniors and then sophomores if there is still space.

Displaced Students - Residents who are currently living on a first-year floor and are being displaced for future use as a first-year floor.

Inter-building - Residents who would like to continue living in their current hall but in another room.

Across Campus - Residents who would like to move from one building to another across campus.


Details you should know:


  • If you cannot attend the Housing Renewal sessions due to Athletics or class interferences, please communicate with the HD of the building you wish to live in so that other arrangements can be made. This is best done over email.  Each of the HD's email addresses are listed on their building page that are linked from this page.


  • If you are in a medical single or will need a medical single next year, please contact Heather Banks in Health Services BEFORE housing renewal. If you do not get this completed before renewal, we cannot guarantee you a medical single.


  • Students wanting to live off campus can do so if they are married/have dependent children living with them, are classified as a senior with 92+ credits, are living with their parents within 40 miles of North Manchester, or they are a non-traditional (24 or older) student. For approval to do this they must fill out the Request to Live Off-campus form (you will need to sign into Gateway).


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to refer to your Hall Director!

East Hall

Garver Hall

Helman Hall

Oakwood Hall

Schwalm Hall

East Street Aparmentsl