Camp Mack Day
AVAILABLE FROM CAMPUS,
OR DRIVE OR BIKE YOURSELF!
CAMP MACK DAY 2013: SCHEDULE
Sunday, Sept. 22, 2013
- 12 p.m. Van for service project leaves campus (Jo Young Switzer Center parking lot)
- 1 p.m. Service project at Camp Mack (sponsored by Office of Volunteer Services)
- 2 p.m. Other van leaves campus (Jo Young Switzer Center parking lot)
- 3-6 p.m. Organized and on-your-own activities at Camp Mack
- 3-4:30 p.m. Climbing wall open, Wilderness Area
- 3-6 p.m. Crafts and games, Ulrich Lodge basement/patio;
Euchre tournament, other games, free time, etc., Kline Room C (RHA)
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. Canoe races, Beach Area (sponsored by RHA)
- Through afternoon: Ultimate Frisbee, hiking, volleyball, disc golf, etc.
- 6 p.m. Dinner, provided by Camp Mack, Kline Center
- 7 p.m. Campfire and closing worship
- 7:30 p.m. Vans leave camp to return to campus
VAN TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE FROM CAMPUS
For questions, or to sign up:
Email Walt Wiltschek, campus pastor, or call 260-982-5243.