Home  |  Welcome  |  Student Life  |  Academics   Financial Aid   Admissions  |  Athletics
Department of Campus Safety - FAQs

We welcome your questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, please call x5001 (260-982-5001) and someone will assist you. Office hours are from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. 

How safe is Manchester University?
Manchester University is a very safe place to live, work, and study, as is the surrounding community of North Manchester. The safety of members of the Manchester University community is a primary concern of the University, and a principal responsibility of the Department of Campus Safety. A fully trained officer is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, supplemented by student security cadets.

I lost my room key and I am locked out of my room. What should I do?
You should contact your Hall Director or Resident Assistant. If you are locked out and feel your safety is at risk, use the emergency phone located at the front entrance to each hall to contact a Safety Officer. You will be required to show your student ID to gain access to your building. You will also need to report the lost key to your Hall Director, and pay a key replacement fee. 

I need to get my property out of the storage room at my Hall. Who should I call?
You should contact your Hall Director. The Safety staff is not permitted to give students access to these areas.

What should I do if I have lost a piece of property?
If you have lost a piece of property, please contact the Safety Office and report it. Please give us as much information as possible. Our office maintains the Campus Lost and Found.

I got a ticket. What should I do?
For parking and ticket information, please click here.

The Office of Campus Safety is now located in the Clark Computer Center.

Dial extension 5999 for emergency assistance





Report it! Title IX Reporting

  Manchester University | 604 E. College Ave. | North Manchester, Indiana 46962 | 800-852-3648 | admitinfo@manchester.edu