Manchester graduates have received internships and permanent positions at national companies such as CBS Interactive and Google, as well as many regional business such as Raytheon in Fort Wayne and TCS Consulting in Columbus, OH.
Computer science at Manchester is part of a general liberal arts education that combines abstract and practical problem-solving skills with technical training in software development, enhancing graduates' ability to adapt to new developments in computer science. Manchester computer science majors are also prepared for graduate study, should they decide to pursue a higher degree.
Some of Our Graduates
- Nicolas Balmoria ‘13, Cory Feltner ‘13 –
TCS Consulting, Columbus, Ohio
- Hajer Dlame ‘12 – Brotherhood Mutual Insurance, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Abel Mengistu ‘11 – Google, Mountain View, Calif.
- Zach Rowe ‘09 – My Sunday Visitor publishing, Huntington, Ind.
- Stephanie Knox ‘07 – SW developer, Raytheon, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Jeremy Lwanga ‘06 – Senior web designer, LinkedIn
- Alan Galiwango ‘05 – Senior Software Engineer at Eze Software Group, Boston, Mass.
- Kapri Dix '05 is working as a software developer at Accenture in Indianapolis.
- Frederick Balagadde '01 completed a Ph.D. in applied physics nanotechnology at Caltech and has published in Science magazine. He is currently Consulting Assistant Professor at Stanford University School of Medicine.
- Greg Albertson '97 is managing the IT department for ArvinMeritor, Light Vehicles in Bangalore, India.
- Ivaylo Ilinkin '97 completed a Ph.D. in computer science at the University of Minnesota and is teaching at Gettysburg College, Pa.