Manchester University Athletic Training
Community Service Projects
(Visit our new facebook page for upcoming events as well!)
- Athletic Training Recent Events:
1. Eel River Cleanup
2. Pop Tab collection for Rondald McDonald house
3. Relay for Life (April 29th and 30th, 2011)
4. Christmas Angel Tree
5. Local Food Drive
Recently the Athletic Training department volunteered their time to help with the local watershed project and helping clean a stretch of the Eel River in North Manchester.
Recently the Athletic Training department volunteered during the nationwide reading day to local elementary students which ended in each student receiving a free copy of "The Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle.
- Recently the Athletic Training department volunteered for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in Bunker Hill, Indiana. We had over 35 volunteers help carry trash, supplies and build a home for a needing family.
- With Christmas upon us the Athletic Training department has adopted several children from a local Angel Tree in North Manchester and purchased several toys and supplies for these kids. (Pictures to come)