- Joseph Hunter ’14 will be pursuing a Ph.D. in counselling psychology at Texas Tech University.
- Andrew Kurtz '13 is joining Brethren Volunteer Service for a year.
- Stephanie Wilson '13 is pursuing a Master's in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Valparaiso University.
- Margaret Hess '13 is pursuing a Master's in I/O psychology at Xavier University.
- Joey Holt '13 is working as a case manager for the Bowen Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Allison Cruse '13 is pursuing a Masters degree in Specialist in Education in School Counseling at Valparaiso University.
- Jessie Stafford '13 is pursuing a Master's degree in Gerontology at University of North Carolina Greensboro.
- Leigh Soderlund '13 is pursuing a second Bachelors degree in Nursing at Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Meredith Cors '13 is pursuing a master's degree in Clinical Psychology at Ball St. University.
- Lesley Sammons '13 is pursuing a master's degree in Forensic Psychology at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
- Kelsey Jo Lantz '13 is pursuing a M.A. in Counseling Psychology at Adler School of Professional Psychology.
- Dylan Hiner '13 is pursuing a master's degree in counseling psychology at University of Louisville.
- Kaity Clark '13 is pursuing a Ph.D. in Cognition and Neuroscience at the University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Kari Deutscher '12 is studying clinical mental health counseling at the University of Saint Francis.
- Allie Rans '12 is studying clinical mental health counseling at Valparaiso University.
- Holly Morris '12 is seeking a master’s in Industrial/Organizational Psychology at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
- Whitney Ohmer '12, Harrison Sibert '12, and Amy Luthanen '12 are pursuing master’s degrees in Industrial/Organizational Psychology at Xavier University.
- Katy Dunlap '12 is a graduate student at Ball State University working on a master’s in Social Psychology.
- Katy McFadden Carlson '11 works as a case manager for ReDiscover Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services.
- Ashley Freels '11 is working on a Masters of Education in School Counseling at IPFW.
- Brooke Walters '11 is an admissions counselor at Manchester University.
- Kelly Fogle '11 is pursuing a master’s in Clinical Psychology at Ball State University.
- Ashley Bright '11 is studying School Psychology at Indiana State University.
- Katherine Pea '11 works as a Residential Youth Specialist at Park Center Inc. in Fort Wayne.
- Emily Lane '10 is a Behavior Therapist at Innovations in Learning, PC in Merrillville, Indiana.
- Melissa Webb '09 earned a master’s in Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education from Ball State University.
- Ayana Brown '09 is a graduate student at Argosy University in Phoenix working on master's in Counseling Psychology with a forensic concentration.
- Kacie Gauby '09 works for Parkview Behavioral Health in Fort Wayne as a Mental Health Technician.
- Heather Hannan '09 is volunteering as an Americorps Vista with the St. Louis Healthy Marriage Coalition.
- Aubree Schenkel '09 works as manager of Human Resources Policy Initiatives at Macy’s Inc.
- Danielle Walker '09 is studying Industrial/Organizational Psychology at Xavier University in Cincinnati.
- Leticia Kalita '08 is Assistant Director of Internships at Manchester University and is also pursuing a master’s in Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse.
- Lindsey Wertz '08 works as a Benefits Specialist with Human Resources at Manchester University.
- Kelli Grogg '08 is in the Psychology Ed.S. program at Indiana State University.
- Jamie Charvat '07 works at the Willis-Knighton Health Center at the Extended Care Center in Shreveport, Louisiana as a Rehabilitation Social Worker.
- Julie Thompson '07 works as an Adult Case Manager at Four County Counseling Center.
- Stephanie Scott '07 works as a Children's Advocate at the Beaman Home in Warsaw, Indiana.
- Jared Johnson '06 is a health care recruiter for Arnett Management Solutions in Fishers, Indiana.
- Heather Jones '06 is pursuing a master's in Clinical Psychology with a specialization in Counseling at The Chicago School of Professional Psychologists.
- Melissa Jump '05 is a Child Abuse Hotline Intake Specialist working for the Indiana Department of Child Services in Indianapolis.
- Erica Williams '04 is finishing up her studies at Loyola University Maryland with a master's in Clinical Psychology and is also working at Johns Hopkins University as a research assistant.
- Amanda Myers-Walls '03 is pursuing a master's in School Counseling at the University of Massachusetts, Boston and is completing a school counseling internship at the Professional Performing Arts School in Manhattan.
- Tasha White '02 is a neuropsychologist at the Fort Wayne Neurological Center.
- April Smith '01 is a Community Psychiatric Support Treatment Specialist at the Marion Area Counseling Center of Marion, Ohio.
- Angela Bryant '00 is a mental health counselor at Saint Mary's College.
- Nancy Zook '97 is Assistant Professor of Psychology at Purchase College, SUNY.
- Patricia Stockberger '95 is a residential counselor at Crossroads Rehabilitation Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Brenda Petry '94 is a Parent Education Specialist in Minneapolis.
- Jay Shetler '92 is a clinical psychologist in Goshen, Indiana.
- Jeremy Groh '92 lives in Ohio where he is a protective caseworker for the Clinton County Children's Services.
- Jenna Elmore '92 is a benefits administrator for Cache Pension Services in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Kevin Bostic '92 serves Hanover College as Assistant Dean of Students.
- Karen Myers-Bowman '86 is an Associate Professor of Family Studies and Human Services at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas.