Find your place — at a university where your coursework merges seamlessly with your career path. Where a well-rounded education not only prepares you for success in med school, law school, grad school or any other next step, it also equips you to think critically, argue persuasively, write clearly and solve analytically. With more than 55 areas of undergraduate study and two master's programs, you can tailor your education to your own needs and interests. And no matter what you want to do in life, you’ll do it better with a Manchester education.
Faculty that make a difference
The 75 faculty members of Manchester University are passionate about their disciplines and committed to their students. In short, they are the Manchester difference.
- 94 percent of Manchester courses are taught by full-time faculty.
- The student-to-faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
- 57 percent of faculty members have studied or lived abroad.
- 84 percent of full-time faculty hold Ph.D.s or the highest degree in their fields.
- Advising by the same faculty who teach in the classroom