What You'll Need to Apply
Here are the basics of what we need from you:
An application and application fee:
- There is no application fee for online applications.
- You may apply after completing your junior year of high school.
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Forms from your school:
- Official transcripts of all high school and current and/or previous college work must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
- If you have been out of school more than five years, you must still submit transcripts, but work experience and other accomplishments will be given considerable weight. Please submit written information about these experiences.
Standardized Test Scores:
- Manchester accepts both SAT and ACT scores, and applicants must request official score reports to be sent to Manchester.
- You do not need to submit test scores if you are 25 years of age or older, or if you've completed a satisfactory semester of college.
- If you have a low SAT or ACT score, are in the lower half of your class, and/or have not completed a strong college preparatory curriculum, you will be requested to submit additional information.
- This may include a letter of self-evaluation, two letters of reference from teachers, a graded paper you have written, and/or a campus visit for an admissions interview.
- If you wish, you may submit this information with your application or call the Office of Admissions to arrange an interview. Call us at 800-852-3648 if you have questions about admissions criteria.