The Manchester University Technology Committee is charged with the following:
- To provide timely information to the campus community about planned changes that affect the College environment.
- To seek input from academic, administrative and student units regarding technology needs and concerns.
- To provide input on decisions affecting campus technology.
- To recommend policies for the use of the campus-wide network and other technologies, including computing, telephone, cable television, instructional technology and the WWW.
- To recommend training and support for users of campus technologies.
- To discuss the effect of technological changes and advances on the campus.