9th Annual Scrapbooking RetreatJune 5-7, 2015
Take your scrapbooking to the next level at Manchester University’s Eighth Annual Scrapbooking Retreat. ONLINE REGISTRATION
Everything you need for a weekend of fun and creativity!
- Question and answer sessions with Creative Memories consultant Sue Hooley
- Your own sturdy 6-foot table to spread out all weekend and not pack up until you leave
- NEW! A comfortable adjustable office chair for everyone
Creative Memories supplies for purchase, including albums, refill pages, papers, stickers, cropping tools, adhesives and more
- Wireless internet access
- Popcorn and movie night
- Door prizes
- Meals provided beginning with dinner on Friday and ending with breakfast on Sunday morning
- Accommodations in our suite-style residence halls (overnight guests only). Each room features two single beds with a private bathroom and shower. One set of towels and bed linens are provided.
- Goody bag to take home!
Close To My Heart Classes
Learn how to Make Flip Flaps. The class will cost $6 and you will receive a pack of flip flaps. Pre-registration for this class is required by May 26.
Scrapbooking With the Artbooking Class. Demonstration and construction of a scrapbook page. Cost of $6.
- Weekend Retreat $150
- Commuter Retreat $95
- Manchester University Employee/Alumni Weekend Retreat $135
- Manchester Univeristy Employee/Alumni Commuter Retreat $85
- NEW: All returning scrapbookers receive a $5 discount
Registration due by May 29
Check in on Friday, June 5, between 2-6 p.m.
Check out on Sunday, June 7, by 1 p.m.
Questions? Phone 877-624-8378 or e-mail email@example.com.
Find us on Facebook