A special graduation day luncheon will be provided from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Union Haist Commons. The menu is all-you-care-to-eat. Reservations are strongly encouraged (seating is limited) and can be made by calling Diana Stephan at 260-982-5289. Please note that graduating seniors are entitled to a complimentary graduation day lunch at the Haist Commons.
- Pork Loin with with an Orange & Cranberry Sauce
- Honey Roasted Turkey
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
- Vegetable Stir Fry with Rice
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli, Carrots and Cauliflower
- Tossed Salad with Tomato, Cucumber, Sliced Red & Green Pepper and Dressings
- Assorted Soft and Hard Rolls with Butter
- Desserts Buffet including Pies, Cakes, Cookies and Bars
- Adults—$12.00 Per Person (tax included)
- Children Under 12—$6.00
- Over 55—$8.00
Additional Dining Options Available:
- Sandwiches & Snacks at the Oaks
- 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., The Oaks Snack Bar, Union Building
- A turkey, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich made to order, chips, fruit and a fountain drink for $6.50 + tax.
- Bottled beverages and Coffee snacks also available.
Complimentary Coffee & Water
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Entrance, Union Building