Take your pick of overnight accommodations on our North Manchester campus. (For overnight accommodations in Fort Wayne, click here.)
Rooms for relaxing. Overnight accommodations in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites is now available during the school year for individuals or small groups of 10 or less who are attending on-campus events. Contact Conference Services for reservations and pricing information.
For summer camp and conference groups, Manchester’s residence halls offer attractive, comfortable rooms within a short walking distance of group meeting areas. Residence hall housing can accommodate groups up to 874 in size (514 air-conditioned rooms and 360 without air conditioning). The rooms, available in various suite configurations, are furnished with chairs, desks, dressers and/or armoires for usefulness and convenience. Linens are also available as an inexpensive option.
- Oakwood Hall and Helman Hall - These two air-conditioned, suite-style residence halls are mirror images of each other. Each hall offers four person suites that have two bedrooms for double occupancy and share a common sink area with privacy bath. Capacity is 125 persons in each hall (250 between both). These halls are handicap accessible with an elevator to the second and third floors. A spacious and attractive great room is built into each hall, which serves as an excellent meeting area and allows a conference to be self contained in one building, if that is desired. Each great room also provides a piano, recreational games, TV-viewing, and informal conversation areas. Other amenities include a computer laboratory with free access to e-mail and internet, a kitchenette, vending and ice machines, and laundry facilities.
- Garver Hall - Sleeps up to 262 in double occupancy rooms, each with a window air conditioner. This building is a traditional hall with communal bathrooms for each wing. The building has two separate residential areas to allow for easy separation of genders if desired. Garver Hall also offers a kitchenette, vending and ice machines, laundry room, computer lab with free access to e-mail and Internet, as well as a lounge area with a piano, TV viewing, and comfortable seating. The lounge can be used for group meetings or informal conversation areas. The recreational area offers gaming such as billiards, ping-pong, air hockey, and more.
- Schwalm Hall - This is a recently renovated hall that sleeps up to 184 persons in double occupancy rooms that are not air-conditioned. This building is a traditional hall with communal bathrooms for each wing. Schwalm Hall also offers a kitchenette, vending and ice machines, laundry room, and computer lab with free access to e-mail and internet. It also offers a large, renovated meeting room in the basement as well as a lounge area on the ground floor with TV viewing, comfortable seating, and gaming such as billiards, ping-pong, video games and more. Either lounge is ideal for group meetings or informal conversation areas. An outdoor volleyball court, a separate outdoor basketball court, and a large grassy area for touch football or softball are adjacent to Schwalm Hall as well.
- East Hall - A traditional, non air-conditioned women's hall that sleeps up to 176 persons in double occupancy rooms with communal bathrooms for each wing. Like all other halls, East offers a kitchenette, vending and ice machines, laundry room, and computer lab with free access to e-mail and internet. It also offers a large, renovated lounge area on the ground floor with TV viewing and comfortable seating for informal gathering areas or meetings.
All rooms are equipped with free high-speed internet ports, so your group can stay connected during their stay. They’re also welcome to use any of Manchester’s many campus computer labs as desired. And fitness buffs can grab a workout at our fitness center, tennis courts and racquetball/handball courts. (See our Athletics facilities.)
Summer camps and conferences rooms are available from the last week of May through the second week of August. For housing prices in any of the beautiful resident halls, please contact Conference Services.
Koinonia Environmental and Retreat Center - the Retreat Facility is in a beautifully picturesque setting that is ideal for group retreats, outings, reunions, workshops, and meetings. Air-conditioned on the lower level of the two-story building, the Retreat Center features:
- Two dormitory areas (16 bunk beds in each area)
- Restrooms with showers
- A furnished kitchen area
- Living/dining room area with stone fireplace
- Small conference room
- Multiple outdoor meeting areas
- Fire pit and grill for cookouts
For detailed information from Koinonia's website click here.