Student Employment

All students who desire to work on campus need to first complete a profile and upload a resume through Spartan Jobs. (Please do not contact supervisors first - this will only delay the process.)

Once a job is obtained, tax forms and identification forms must be completed in the Office of Human Resources, Room 214, Calvin Ulrey, during the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday - Friday before employment begins. Applicants will need to provide proper identification* such as:

1) a passport OR

2) a driver's license (or other photo ID) AND either a certified copy of a birth certificate or an original social security card. (No photocopies or fax copies will be accepted.)

International students will need to bring the I-20 or I-94 form.

*For a complete list of acceptable forms of identification, please visit the Office of Human Resources, Room 214 Calvin Ulrey.

Questions? Call x5559, or contact us via e-mail.

Returning Student Employees need to pick up a yellow eligibility card at the Office of Human Resources for each job held PRIOR to beginning a summer job and PRIOR to beginning employment fall semester FOR EACH JOB YOU HOLD. To apply for a new job, please complete a new application online.

You may contact the Office of Human Resources by visiting us on the second floor of Calvin Ulrey, calling extension 5559, or by e-mail.


Spartan Jobs

LinkedIn Twitter Facebook YouTube Google Plus Instagram Pinterest Tumblr

© 2013 Manchester University
604 E. College Ave.
North Manchester, IN 46962