East Hall houses approximately 130 females and 70 males. It is known for its great community!
What you will find in East Hall:
- 3 floors divided into 6 wings with a Resident Assistant on each.
- A balanced atmosphere between being noisy and fun and a place where you can get away to study.
- Study room, microwave & toaster located on each wing
- Two kitchen and laundry areas
- Newly renovated lounge with couches, TV, and wireless internet
- Recreational area with pool, ping-pong, vending machines & TV.
- Newly renovated front desk where residents can check out movies, games, cookware, etc.
- For a full list of amentities, including room and window deminsions click here.
Programs & Traditions of East Hall:
- Active Hall Council
- Residents receive East Hall Bucks for participation and purchase items at our annual auction.
- Cook-out/tailgate parties- Residents gather in the ‘U’ for grilled favorites or s ‘mores, corn-hole, and other games.
- East Hall Olympics
- Room tours to encourage visitation
- Dances with mock-tails & fries!
- East gives back to the community by hosting two annual events for children.
- In October each floor of East competes to decorate their wing in a kid-friendly theme of their choice. Hall Council sets up games and face painting in the lobby. The kids of the area are then welcomed to come trick-or-treat and participate in the activities and grab tons of treats!
- An Easter Egg hunt for candy and prizes!
- East participates with campus wide activities such as Homecoming, where they've won the decorating contest two out of the last four years!
Meet the East Hall Director
Director of East Hall
Find out more about Letha