|Security & Fire Safety Report
Manchester University 2011-2012 Security and Fire Safety Report
Manchester University, committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all members of the campus community, has released the 2012-2013 Security and Fire Safety Report.*
- Crime prevention
- Crime stats for the three previous calendar years
(with geographic breakdown)
- Law enforcement authority
- Crime reporting policies
- Disciplinary procedures
- Missing student guidelines
- Emergency response and evacuation procedures
- Fire safety standards and practices
- Evacuation procedures and drills
- Statistics of fires in residential facilities for the three previous calendar years
- And much more
2012-13 Security and Fire Safety Report - North Manchester campus
Request a printed copy by calling the Department of Campus Safety at 260-982-5001, or visiting the office at 1305 East Street, or see the entire report online.
2012-13 Security and Fire Safety Report - Fort Wayne campus
Request a printed copy by calling 260-470-2712, by visiting Manchester's Fort Wayne campus at 10627 Diebold Rd., Fort Wayne IN 46845, Room 125, or see the entire report online.
* Information provided by the Manchester University Department of Campus Safety, in accordance with the federal Jeanne Clery Act and the Higher Education Opportunity Act.