Related Articles & Research
Let Your Life Speak: Listening for the Voice of Vocation by Parker Palmer
- This excerpt touches on the author's journey to discovering vocation and the "true self."
What is Reflective Practice? by Joy Amulya
- This article seeks to define the terms "reflective practice" and "purposeful learning."
Toward Reflective Conversations: An Advising Approach that Promotes Self-Authorship by Marcia B. Baxter Magolda and Patricia M. King
- This article provides advisors with ideas on how to connect and reflect with their students
Roadmap for Transforming the College-to-Career Experience
- This article highlights the steps an institution can take to become a college-to-career community.
2012 Faculty Beliefs & Values Survey
- This infographic describes how college faculty "construct a sense of meaning and purpose in their lives, including their professional pursuits."
How to Find Your Vocation in College by Gene Edward Veith
- This article identifies the different facets of vocation and how each of those separate aspects of vocation combine to make a whole person.
Practicing a Good Life: Three Case Studies from the Programs for the Theological Exploration of Vocation by Molly Sutphen
- This article provides a history of searching for vocation through the Quaker Fellows program and the Lilly Endowment Program.
Macalester College Presentation
Elizabethtown College Presentations