If you are interested in majoring in Biology-Chemistry, print out the Biology-Chemistry brochures or pick
up the brochure in Career Services.
Professional Biology-Chemistry Organizations:
Biology-Chemistry Job Search Websites:
- Biology Jobs - created as a targeted resource for job seekers and employers in Life Science. Biology jobs within Academic / Educational Institutions, Non Profit Organizations, and Conservation Jobs are posted here. Biology jobs are divided into categories in our database which include Agriculture, Anatomy / Physiology, Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Botany, Cell Biology, Conservation, Ecology, Environmental Science Jobs, Genetics, Marine Science, Medicine, Natural Resources, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Veterinary Medicine, and Zoology.
- Talent Made Here - a comprehensive website for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics majors in Northeastern Indiana
- MedicalWorkers.com -
Uses the Internet and other custom databases to contact top medical candidates. We keep our candidate resume database up-to-date. We strive to keep you informed about medical recruiting market trends and industry changes.
- ScienceJobs - this website is an excellent place to look for biology and chemistry related jobs in the U.S. and globally. It is backed by a partnerships with New Scientist, Cell, ChemWeb.com, and BioMedNet.
- JYI Science Career Center-The SCC currently provides up-to-date information about science career areas and includes statistics, interviews, and feature articles pertaining to careers in academia, science communication, industry, teaching, and the government.
- Chemistry.org - A website from the American Chemical Society
featuring job postings, membership groups, featured articles. Use the "Career
Center" for help and advice.
- Chem Jobs - welcome to the web's leading job vacancy site for chemists, biochemists,
pharmaceutical scientists and chemical engineers.
- Physician-Assistant-ED.com - A site devoted to Physician Assistant programs and employment, Physician-Assistant-ED.com offers free registration for a variety of informative pages and services.