Calendar of Events
- Nov. 24: God, Goodies, and Games, Petersime Chapel lounge, 8 p.m.
- Nov. 26-30: Thanksgiving break
- Dec. 2: "Faith on the Fives" worship service, Petersime Chapel, 5:55 p.m. Topic: "The Gospel According to Dr. Seuss: How the Grinch Stole Christmas." Speaker: Campus pastor Walt Wiltschek
- Dec. 2: Men's Bible study, PERC 128, 8 p.m.
- Dec. 2: Simply Brethren, Christmas party and semester-end celebration, Petersime Chapel lounge, 9 p.m.
- Dec. 3: Covenant Bible study on Colossians, Petersime Chapel conference room, 11 a.m.
- Dec. 3: Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting, PERC, 9 p.m.
- Dec. 3: Praise Jam: Christmas edition, Petersime Chapel, 10 p.m.
- Dec. 4: Campus Advent service, Petersime Chapel, 3:30 p.m.
- Dec. 4: Manchester Catholics meeting and discussion, Petersime Chapel lounge, 8:30 p.m.
- Dec. 8: Campus Reading Day
- Dec. 8: Campus Interfaith Board "Take a Break" event, Petersime Chapel lounge, 2-4 p.m.
- Dec. 9-12: Finals Week (including a Campus Interfaith Board "Take a Break" drop-in time TBA)
- Jan. 6-26, 2015: January Session--no regular Religious Life programs and events scheduled
- Jan. 28: Student Teacher commissioning service, Petersime Chapel, time TBD
- Feb. 3: First "Faith on the Fives" chapel service of the spring semester, Petersime Chapel, 5:55 p.m.
November 2014: In this month when we pause for a special day of Thanksgiving, take time to be grateful for all the abundance and blessings of life, striving to keep that spirit through each day of the year. We express particular gratitude, too, for Manchester's 125 years of education.