Manchester University 2014 Security and Fire Safety Report
Manchester University, committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all members of the campus community, has released the 2014 Security and Fire Safety Reports.*
- Crime prevention
- Crime stats for the three previous calendar years
(with geographic breakdown)
- Law enforcement authority
- Crime reporting policies
- Disciplinary procedures
- Missing student guidelines
- Emergency response and evacuation procedures
- Fire safety standards and practices
- Evacuation procedures and drills
- Statistics of fires in residential facilities for the three previous calendar years
- And much more
2014 Security and Fire Safety Report – North Manchester Campus (Statistics included are for period between 1-1-2013 to 12-31-2013)
Request a printed copy by calling the Department of Campus Safety at 260-982-5001, or visiting the office in the Clark Computer Center, or see the entire report online.
2014 Security and Fire Safety Report - Fort Wayne Campus (Statistics included are for period between 1-1-2013 to 12-31-2013)
Request a printed copy by calling 260-470-2712, by visiting Manchester's Fort Wayne campus at 10627 Diebold Rd., Fort Wayne IN 46845, Room 125, or see the entire report online.
* Information provided by the Manchester University Department of Campus Safety, in accordance with the federal Jeanne Clery Act and the Higher Education Opportunity Act.
The Office of Campus Safety is now located in the Clark Computer Center.