Situated in the heart of Fort Wayne’s northern medical district on Dupont and Diebold Roads, Manchester University’s Fort Wayne campus is the ideal location near the Interstate 69 exit, with easy access to health care facilities and pharmacies throughout northeast Indiana. This 80,000-square-foot LEED Gold certified building features state-of-the-art facilities and attractive, contemporary settings featuring flexible spaces and top-rate technology. Schedule a Visit!
In addition to classrooms, offices, spectacular spaces and a large new conference center for Fort Wayne, visitors will see:
- technologically “smart” classrooms large enough for all 73 students in each incoming class to study together and swivel around to meet in small groups
- pharmacy care laboratory
- pharmacy communications laboratory with video-equipped rooms for students to practice interviews and interactions with patients
- sterile products laboratory
- Drug Information Center for quick response to drug-related, patient-specific and other pharmaceutical questions
- study areas that invite faculty-student collaborations
For more information about reserving spaces within our facility for your next meeting, conference or seminar, please visit our Conference Services Page.