First come, first serve
By committing early to Manchester, and only Manchester you can secure your seat before other traditional candidates are considered for admission. It’s like a special “first come, first serve” option that moves you to the head of the line!
You may elect for Early Decision status on your PharmCAS application, and if you’re not accepted at Manchester, you’re free to apply to other schools.
What's the catch?
- Early Decision is a binding option for applicants who have decided to attend one program if accepted.
- An applicant can apply to ONLY ONE pharmacy degree program.
- If you are offered admission as an Early Decision applicant, you are obligated to accept the offer and you will not be permitted to apply to other PharmCAS degree programs.
What is the application timeline for Early Decision applicants?
- All application materials must be submitted by September 5th, 2017. This includes both the PharmCAS and Manchester supplemental applications.
- Early Decision degree programs must report admission decisions by October 20th, 2017.
What happens if I apply Early Decision to Manchester, but I’m not accepted?
- If not accepted to Manchester, an applicant can apply to other programs through PharmCAS and he or she is released from their Early Decision agreement.
- If applicant is put on hold by admissions committee, student can apply to other programs through PharmCAS and he or she is released from their Early Decision agreement.
For more information about Early Decision, please visit the PharmCAS website