The mission of the Manchester University Drug Information Center is to promote the use of evidenced-based medicine, improve medication safety, and enhance patient-centered pharmaceutical care in Northeast Indiana through practice, scholarship, and teaching.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to requests for drug information from health care professionals.
- Inform the community about important developments in the clinical use of medications.
- Advocate for evidence-based use of medications that maximizes safety, efficacy, and cost-effectiveness.
- Conduct original research in drug information, medication safety, and pharmacy education.
- Educate pharmacy students and residents in drug information practice, primary literature evaluation, and evidence-based medicine in experiential and didactic settings.
Robert D. Beckett, Pharm.D.
Director of the Drug Information Center
Drug Information Specialist
Manchester University Fort Wayne Campus