Residential Life - Forms

Students at a residence hall kitchen

Residential Life Forms

Room Change Form

If you are moving rooms on campus, you will need to fill out the room change form before you can move. Before you decide to move, you should contact your RA or HD.


Request to Live Off-Campus

Please make sure that you're signed into ChetNet in order to fill out this form. It will be submitted automatically upon your completion, and will be considered by the Office of Residential Life in a timely manner.


Housing Agreement/Room Squatting Form for Returning Students

All students must complete this form prior to signing up for a room for the following year. If a student wishes to stay in the same room for the following year and the room they are in is eligible for squatting, this option will be on the form. Students may not squat in East or Garver Halls and the ground floor of Schwalm.


Housing Agreement/Request Form for Incoming First Year Students

All incoming students must complete this form to be housed in the fall. Housing assignments are made by preferences listed on the form and assignments to East or Garver are done randomly.