Manchester University, committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all members of the campus community, has released the 2016 Security and Fire Safety Reports.*
- Crime prevention
- Crime stats for the three previous calendar years
(with geographic breakdown)
- Law enforcement authority
- Crime reporting policies
- Disciplinary procedures
- Missing student guidelines
- Emergency response and evacuation procedures
- Fire safety standards and practices
- Evacuation procedures and drills
- Statistics of fires in residential facilities for the three previous calendar years
- And much more
2016 Security and Fire Safety Report – North Manchester Campus (Statistics included are for period between 1-1-2013 to 12-31-2015)
Request a printed copy by calling the Office of University Safety at
260-982-5001, or visiting the office in the Clark Computer Center, or see the entire report online.
2016 Security and Fire Safety Report - Fort Wayne Campus (Statistics included are for period between 1-1-2014 to 12-31-2015)
Request a printed copy by calling 260-470-2712, by visiting Manchester's Fort Wayne campus at 10627 Diebold Rd., Fort Wayne IN 46845, Room 125, or see the entire report online.
* Information provided by the Manchester University Office of University Safety, in accordance with the federal Jeanne Clery Act and the Higher Education Opportunity Act.