Official transcripts may be obtained through the Office of the Registrar. Transcripts are released only upon the student's written request; email or phone requests are not accepted. In most cases, transcript requests are processed within two working days.
ALL REQUESTS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- student's full name
- dates of attendance
- social security number or Manchester University student ID number
- current e-mail and mailing addresses and phone number
- the address where the transcript is to be mailed
- student's signature
Transcripts may be requested using one of the following methods:
- In person: Complete the Transcript Request Form in the Office of the Registrar.
- By postal mail: Complete the Transcript Request Form or send a signed letter to:
Office of the Registrar
604 College Ave.,
North Manchester IN 46962
- Fax the completed Transcript Request Form or a signed letter to 260-982-5451.
- Send the completed Transcript Request Form or a signed letter as a PDF attachment to: email@example.com. Do not include credit card information; call the Registrar's Office at 260-982-5234 to provide payment details.
NOTE: Official transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations to the University have been met.
Each official transcript costs $5. Payment may be made by check, cash, money order, or credit card. Transcripts will not be mailed until payment is received. An additional fee is required for overnight mailing; the exact amount varies based on the destination - call 260-982-5234 to discuss overnight mailing fees. NOTE: For your protection do not send credit card information through the internet.
Unofficial transcripts are free; however, a written request is still required.
Current students may view their unofficial transcript on WebAdvisor.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org