Center for Health and Sports Medicine - Information for New Students

Student Health Portal

Medicat for health history

All students are required to have a completed health history form signed by both the student and his/her physician on file with the Health Center before the start of classes.

This includes:

Required immunizations include meningitis, measles (rubeola), rubella, mumps, mmr, tetanus/diphtheria (within the past ten years) and a tuberculosis screening test (must be less than twelve months old.

Office Hours

Office Hours
M-F: 7.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Success Center, Jo Young Switzer Center


Phone: 260-982-5306
Fax: 260-982-4138