The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) produces and
leverages information for effective decision making and planning,
ensures compliance with external agencies, and pursues extramural
funding to maximize the achievement of the University mission and
OIE oversees the following areas: accreditation, assessment, grants
and sponsored programs, institutional research and strategic planning.
The goals for the office are to:
- Use accreditation processes to make institutional improvements;
- Apply assessment findings to enhance student learning and experience;
- Achieve a culture of evidence-based decision making and alignment of evaluation, planning and budgeting processes;
- Leverage grant opportunities for University priorities; and
- Fully integrate strategic priorities into University work to successfully achieve the strategic plan.
- Office Location: Administration Building 124
- Phone: 260-982-5241