MU students invite area children to All-Hall Trick-or-Treat on Oct. 28
NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – Manchester University students are excited to host the All-Hall Trick-or-Treat on Wednesday, Oct. 28, for local children.
The annual All-Hall Trick-or-Treat is a free, family-friendly Halloween treat from 6-8 p.m. MU students work side by side to bring together this Halloween flair for trick-or-treaters of all sizes. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The best route for candy collecting, giggles and boos is to begin at Schwalm Hall on the west side of campus, then to Helman and Oakwood halls, East Street Apartments, then to the east side at East Hall and, if you dare, Garver Hall.
Here’s what Manchester University students have scared up for the evening:
- Schwalm Hall on Wayne Street is celebrating Halloween Around the World.
- Trick-or-treating, along with a door decorating contest, judged by the trick-or-treaters, will take place in Helman Hall and Oakwood Hall, on College Avenue.
- Residents of East Street Apartments will have trick-or-treating and a Halloween game for children.
- East Hall on East Street is having trick or treat along with Wing Wars, with each wing in a friendly competition to see which can best carry out its theme.
- Haunted Garver Hall, on East Street, will be a haunted residence hall aimed to frighten. This residence hall is so spooky that it may not be appropriate for children younger than 10.
MU students will also volunteer at the Halloween Haunted Police/Fire Station, 705 W. Main St., from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Oct. 31 during North Manchester trick-or-treat.
Prepared by Lauren Hughes, MU public relations student worker.
October 14, 2015