Student Life

Residential Life - Forms

Students at a residence hall kitchen

Residential Life Forms

Request to Live Off-Campus

Please make sure that you're signed into ChetNet in order to fill out this form. It will be submitted automatically upon your completion, and will be considered by the Office of Residential Life in a timely manner.

Housing Accommodation Request 

The deadline for the 2024-2025 academic year for returning students is March 25 and for new students May 1. To be considered for a housing accommodation you must submit the Housing Accommodation Request and have your medical provider complete the  Housing Accommodation Documentation form and include any additional medical documentation by the deadline. Requests submitted past the deadline may be held until the following semester.

Housing Agreement Form for Returning Students

All students must complete this form prior to signing up for a room for the following year. There is no option for squatting in any hall this year. Instead, housing selection will be made available according to credit hours earned.

Housing Agreement/Request Form for Incoming First Year Students

All incoming students must complete this form to be housed in the fall. Housing assignments are made by preferences listed on the form and assignments to East or Garver are done randomly.