East Hall houses approximately 130 female and 70 male students.
What you will find in East Hall:
- Three floors divided into six wings with a Resident Assistant on each
- A balanced atmosphere between community and study
- Study room, microwave and toaster located on each wing
- Two kitchen and laundry areas
- Newly renovated lounge with couches, TV and wireless internet
- Recreational area with pool table, ping-pong, vending machines and TV.
- Front desk where residents can check out movies, games, cookware, etc.
For a full list of amenities, including room and window dimensions click here.
Programs & Traditions of East Hall:
- Active Hall Council
- Residents receive East Hall Bucks for participation and purchase items at our annual auction.
- Cook-out/tailgate parties- Residents gather in the ‘U’ for grilled favorites or s‘mores, cornhole and other games
- East Hall Olympics
- Room tours
- Dances with mock-tails and fries
- Hosts two annual events for children.
- In October, each floor of East competes to decorate their wing in a kid-friendly theme of their choice. Hall Council sets up games and face painting in the lobby. The kids of the area are then welcomed to come trick-or-treat and participate in the activities and grab tons of treats!
- An Easter Egg hunt for candy and prizes!
- Participates with campus wide activities such as Homecoming
Meet the East Hall Director
Find out more about Letha